EC Gap Analysis
What is it?
It’s a gap analysis of your speech, carried out by professional speechwriters and presentation trainers. It points out the distance between where your speech is now and where you’d like it to be, and it gives you concrete steps you can take to close that gap.
Who is it for?
- CEOs, Chief Investment Officers, research managers, portfolio managers, or the vendors who serve the industry, who are…
- representing their firms at international conferences, and…
- want to make sure their speeches will accomplish what they want them to accomplish.
What’s going to happen?
- We’ll send you a questionnaire, so we understand better why you are doing this, and what you want to accomplish at the event.
- We’ll ask you to video record yourself giving your speech. Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be fancy — a simple recording on your iPhone is fine.
- We’ll ask you for a written transcript of your speech.
- We’ll review your questionnaire, your video, and your written transcript.
- We’ll write up a gap analysis report that points out what needs to improve, and a roadmap of suggestions for how to get there.
- In a 30-minute one-on-one Skype call, one of our senior consultants will discuss with you the gap analysis and roadmap.
What does it cost?
It’s a fixed fee of US$300. Not bad when you consider that your speech is so important that if it brings in just one new client, that client could bring millions of dollars to your firm.
How do I get started?
Just email us and we’ll send you the questionnaire. That questionnaire and your US$300 get the ball rolling. The entire process takes 2-4 weeks, depending on how quickly you can get your video and transcript to us. And yes, we can take Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.