The Interview Makeover process helps your candidate work storytelling and other communication techniques into his/her interview responses. Here’s how it works:
- You or your applicant send us the job description of the job the applicant is applying for.
- We look at the job description to learn more about what the hiring manager is looking for.
- We share the job description with one of the HR consultants on our advisory board, so they can do the same.
- We talk to you, to find out what you think the hiring manager is looking for.
- We meet with your applicant once to create the story of their career arc.
- We meet with your applicant again to create stories for three of their most major projects.
- We meet with your applicant again to simulate the interview and to practice their responses.
At the end of the process, your applicant is able to describe their value in an elevator speech and confidently describe their work using the more memorable story format, whether they are talking to “non-techy” people or “engineering-fluent” hiring managers.
Note: All of this, including our viewing of the job description, is, of course, completely confidential. You and Recipient Labs will be the only people who know this took place.